Friday, May 20, 2011

Let Laughing Gor Decide For You

Need help making a decision? Get yourself the Laughing Gor Coin Flip App. Okay, it's a bit of old news but, at least, it's free.

Android

Windows


Laughing Coin Flip features the 5 dollar coin which commemorates the establishment of the Hong Kong SAR in 1997. The coin became popular as the undercover cop, Laughing, flips this coin whenever he has to make a decision in the TVB drama - Emergency Unit. Now , you can be "Laughing Gor" too.

Features
* Use the flip button or quickly slide the coin to flip the coin.
* Controlling the number of turns and the speed by how fast you slide.
* Support 240×320, 480×640, 480×800
* Support Windows Mobile 6.0, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional



Windows
Android market 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'm watching EU right now--I love Laughing Gor!

dleedlee said...

I'm jealous! Tempted, tempted...

Anonymous said...

There are Eng-subbed versions for sale now. I got mine at the SF Public Library so you might check yesasia. It's a fun little potboiler gangster drama & Michael Tse is really great as Laughing. I can see why the character is so popular. Only 30 episodes, too, so not too long!

dleedlee said...

Only 30 episodes, too, so not too long!

Only? But I have commitment issues. :D

Michael Tse is really great as Laughing. I can see why the character is so popular

But, now, very tempted!

Anonymous said...

Only 30 episodes, too, so not too long!

Only? But I have commitment issues. :D

I fast-forward through the boring romcom parts with Ron Ng & go straight to the gangster stuff.