Thursday, January 31, 2013

Zhao Wei's "So Young" [Roast Pork Sliced From A Rusty Cleaver] (飲水思源)


Zhao Wei, with producer Stanley Kwan and screenwriter Li Qiang, held a press conference in Beijing two days ago to release the teaser trailer for her directorial debut film, formerly titled "Farewell to Our Past Youth", now "So Young". The film is scheduled for an April 26 release. Li Qiang's previous credits include "Peacock", "And the Spring Comes" and "The Post Modern Life of My Aunt". (In other news, Charlie Young's "Christmas Rose" will be released April 30.)
CF: Zhao Wei to Release Directorial Debut in April






An earlier poster (Sina)

Stanley Kwan, Zhao Wei, Li Qiang in Beijing


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks interesting. And I love the posters!

dleedlee said...

I liked them, too.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.